It appears that you guys are correct. There does seem to be 3-4 pixels that are
visibly 'buggered'. I have contacted the vendor, but
I don't hold much hope for a fix. I bought this camera in the USA, and I am in
Australia. Warranties aren't usually international
unfortunately.

I will contact the Australian distributor as well, and see what they can do.

In the mean time, it's not really a problem anyway. It's nothing that I can't fix with
a bit of judicious cloning in PS.

Cheers

Shaun

Dr. Shaun Canning