Hi Frank.
The colour one looks plain to me,nothing really snaps out.However the B&W one makes it
look a little
more like a picture(dont ask me to explain that last comment,i'm not sure what i
mean.lol)Seeing as
how the shadows are not really dark black,a little more detail in that area might help.

Dave

ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Tagline