From: Ryan Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 10:18 AM
To: PDML
Subject: OT: First US Popular TV Drama

Hey all,

Haven't posted lately cos life's getting busier with stuff- uni's back
on and the social calendar's got more marker pins in it than there are
days to pin them on.

A uni lecturer (a fellow Pentax user) updated me that QUT's added to its
technological pantry about AUD6000 of N***** digital cameras and lenses-
probably not that much in terms of physical items, but once they're
invested in the system.. sigh. I was crossing my fingers they'd get a
flock of ist Ds I could play with but its not my fault Pentax doesn't
get economies of scale. Was kinda sure they'd get a whole bunch of 300Ds
but guess not!

Same lecturer got all her gear nicked in a break-in, and insurance
didn't cover it for some reason, so that's a bummer. On the bright side
she was pretty keen to buy off my SMC F 1.7x AF adapter, so she's not lost
to us yet ;-)

Anyway, down to business- I know it's not nearly the right place to ask,
but scouring the net and I can't seem to find the
answer to what I initially thought would be an easy peasy question.
Would anyone happen to know the year when America started producing
popular drama on TV (and maybe a title)? Guessing pre-1950s.. I'm not
very optimistic, but thought it's worth a shot..

Cheers,

Ryan

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."