----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Ryan,
>
> Tell the good professor he is full of it.  Read that URL you sent along.
Cassidy was a silent movie actor and the TV shows were not even "B" class
westerns... more like "C" class.  They were 1/2 hour morality plays with
terrible production values and plots.  The "Lone Ranger" was much higher
quality but still a kids show.  You didn't have adult viewers of a weekly TV
western until "Gun Smoke".  I still like "Dragnet" but others had
suggestions too!