To: "pentax list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 6:50 AM
Subject: RE: OT - Hi mum, I'm on the telly!

On 16/3/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

Sadly, for us "international users", BBC video can only be got by
subscription.

Love to see ya, Cotty, but not if I have to pay for it! <vbg>

Guess I'll have to wait for GFM!

Nuts, what are you on about Knarf?

<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3513812.stm>

I used RealPlayer to view the video - - that's free. Can't you log onto
the page ??

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________