From: Shel Belinkoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT:  The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:14:13 -0800

Or, should a neck strap be unacceptable, a nice, small,
lightweight wrist strap that screws into the tripod socket
is a very fine alternative.

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines