Ordinary slide copiers are designed for a camera/sensor with dimensions of 24x36mm. Anything smaller crops the slide, which is not what you want.

So far there are no APS slide copiers on the market, and people are having to use ingenuity. Unfortunately, ingenious inventions of the Heath Robinson variety may work, but are seldom quick.
I know, I am still trying.

John

Incidentally, a laptop screen, turned horizontal and with a white background, makes a passable light box. I haven't tried copying slides from it though, as I doubt if the illumination is even enough.