I gang.
Well i have been invited to shoot my daughters,coaches,young daughters, 1 year BD
party on

Saturday.Not so much the party but they really want some nice B&W shots of the parents
with the
baby.

Saturday long range is mostly sunny and around 10 degrees C, so most should be
outdoors.

I know were i can do natural light in the house,and through Tom V's flash tips last
January for my
buddies wedding,can do indoor TTL flash ok.
I'm just concerned about any outdoor,face hidden by hat shadows etc.
I realize i asked this quite awhile ago,but i had email problems in Feb and the isp
deleted all my
messages(dont ask) to fix this problem, and i think the replies were there.

If i use manual exposure(PZ-1 and SP being used) and set the 280t to manual and if
using
iso 100
film,set the back of the flash to either iso 200 or 400,will this lessen the out put to
just add a bit of fill to
the face shadows.
Or is there another method you like.
Again sorry for having to reask this question.

Thanks

Dave