Joe.
Thats the info i remember receiving,but lost during the email problem.Just could not
remember what it
was.
One other thought.If i meter in Av mode for f 8(one of the auto settings on the 280T)
but
set the auto
dial on f 4(the other setting)will that give me less of a burst of flash,as it will be
thinking it needs light
for a more wide open lens,or is this not connected either if on manual.
I'v looked at the manual but all my flash books seem vauge on fill,or i just am not
picking it up.

Dave