frank theriault wrote:
First, welcome aboard. I hope you stick around after your flash question is answered. You'll find this forum a quite lively place, and a great source of information about Pentaxes, photography in general, and all sorts of other things, from Old English Sports Cars to "ramps" (which thanks to Stan, I recently found out is a cross between a leek and a garlic - or something like that). Not that we're "supposed to" engage in such OT traffic - indeed, some are pretty touchy about too much OT. Whatever...

Ah yes, but negative opinions about the number of off-topic discussions are themselves off-topic, so we can brand those who complain as hypocrites ;-)