On 23/3/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] discumbobulated:

>Being British, I'd just like to apologise.
>

>Cheers,
>  Cotty
>
>Ok, how about;
>
>I apologise for this;
>

>LONDON SIGNS

Okay, I think we're succeeding here - hijacking a thread and blitzing it
with humour. It's the only way to put some smiles on some crinkly faces.

Must go to bed - up early to film in London tomorrow - I'm at the Saatchi
Gallery, County Hall, Belvedere Road SE1 at 9.45 am -  a controversial
(painted) portrait goes on public display and we film the artist, vox pop
visitors. Then off to a student fashion show at the Old Spitalfields
market for lunch. Busy day.

Peace, dudes.

Cheers,
  Cotty