I was just being agreeable, (you don't want me to start ranting, trust me). I suppose I should have put a smiley
after my post but I expected it to understood, as I expect that Cotty did as well.

Tanya Mayer Photography wrote:

I'm sorry that Cotty feels that he needs to say sorry to such a sorry bunch
of camera heads!  I am sorry for anything that I may have said in the past
that was offensive.  I am sorry for anything that I may say in the future
that is offensive.  I am sorry for anything that I say in the future that
ISN'T offensive and for anything that I've said in the past that wasn't
offensive.  I am sorry in advance for keeping you all up late into the night
at GFM with my mind-boggling Aussie drivel.  I am sorry that Australians
talk such mind-boggling drivel.  I am sorry for talking that mind-boggling
Aussie drivel right now.  I am sorry for being sorry...  I think that about
covers it...

Ok, I am going now before someone makes me really sorry for wasting all of
this band width...

BTW, Australians are not known for their ability to say sorry, just ask our
Prime Minister, <vbg> (oops, turning political there, whoa back fairygirl),
so I am very proud of how many sorry's I just fitted into one paragraph...

AND if you ask my husband, he will agree that you are all very lucky indeed,
cause I RARELY use the word in true life! lol, I much prefer to wriggle my
way out of things by trying to convince people that I was right in the first
place.

Jeez, I am one sorry individual...

tan.