From: "Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAW Week 5
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:44:34 -0500

I haven't got a title for this one, since the one I had in mind is a blatant lie to anyone
who has even a trace of a clue.

This is the center 3rd of a 35mm frame. I was at an air show and near the end of the
day I noticed the moon hanging in the sky just about where a number of the planes
taking off would have to pass, so this isn't quite a grab shot, but it wasn't quite planned
either.

http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_Week5.html

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines