From: "Cotty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Nothing Special. Did this for a friend's father. It's a pic of Stephane
> Grappelli and Django Reinhart somewhere.

It could have been shot in London at recording sessions in 1936 or 1938. They visited
London numerous times and did some of their finest recordings there (also soundwise),
both as a duo and the full Hot Club Quintet.
The picture looks familiar, maybe from a record sleeve. Obviously a publicity shot. I
may have more pictures from this shoot somewhere in the house.
Do you happen to know anything about the original print that was used?
(Django Reinhardt is one of my greatest musical heroes. Got a great part of his
recordings, and they were many, all broadcasts, private sessions and privately
recorded concerts included. He also visited the U.S. once in the forties and performed
with Duke Ellington.
I consider him and Jimi Hendrix the two, no contest, outstanding geniuses of six
stringed guitarplaying.)

Lasse