I have the 600 f5.6, Herb.  What would you like to know?

-----Original Message-----
From:   Herb Chong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   March 26, 2004 6:22 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: tele extenders

OK, i have the A1.4X-L now but no lens to fit it to yet. i will be getting
the A1.4-S pretty soon. i have on my radar a couple of lenses that the L
converter will fit. how is the 600 f4 wide open? i know that such lenses
generally are optimized for use wide open. do yuo know anyone that has used
the A* 600 f5.6? as you can tell, i am on the hunt for * lenses of various
vintages.

Herb...