I like #'s 3 and 6 the best - but they're all good, imho.

#3, 'cause of the second OOF bird in there. And the real tight DOF on the front bird. Just real nice.

#6, because of the diagonal roof. It makes a really strong comp, imho. The little sparrow (I don't know birds for sh**, but I know sparrows <g>) is nice and sharp, and I like the way it's about 1/4 turned toward the camera - plays nicely with the roofline. And, finally, that deep blue sky is gorgeous - contrasts very nicely with the white roof - although I just looked again, and it might be an eavestrough. BTW, I really like the crackling paint on the trough - nice texture. A real winner, this one.

thanks,
frank