From: John Francis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 3:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NEW_PUG - questions

It's OK, I guess.  Personally I would suggest their Unix-based
hosting, rather than buying into the Windows-specific offering.

But then I'd never go for a hosting-only account; I always want
shell access to the machine for maintenance activities.  I don't
want to be forced to use whatever tools are made available for
site creation; I sometimes want to log in and edit the HTML.