Hi Boris -

So, Mark, you seriously lean towards digital. That's very interesting.

Aside from a couple of rolls of Tri-X, I have not shot shot any 35mm film since I got the *ist-D. I have lots of 35mm film languishing in the freezer - but I'm sure I'll use it sooner or later.

But, I'm still shooting with the 6x7 - knocked out a few rolls with it last week, maybe even got something useable....

I don't have much to say about the shots. They are very good and I
particularly like the rather slow waves on the moon shot...

Thanks!

I've been shooting here and there with all kinds of digi cams recently
as my friend who previously used film P&S's go digital now. So far I
had very limited success rate as I realize this kind of tools needs a
little learning to be done...

I do think that learning digital is just like learning any other new media - like transitioning from negative film to slides. But, it is of course easier to experiment and learn how to utilize digital.

- MCC
-----

Mark Cassino Photography

Kalamazoo, MI