Hi Boris ...

I looked at this a couple of times, and I like it the way it
is.  While the woman's hand over her mouth seems to bother
some people (and I do agree that it might have been a good
idea to take some more shots of these people), I think it
adds to the mystery of the photo.  What is the couple
looking at?  The man is intent, and appears to be wearing a
quizzical expression, and the woman's hand seems to add a
sense of astonishment, as if what she sees is quite unusual,
or out of the ordinary.  To me, there is an air of mystery
to this photo.

Now Boris, tell me in all honesty, what is it you were
trying to convey with this photo?

shel