Hi Bruce...

I wouldn't say "weakest" part. Au contraire, think that hand in front of the girl's face lends a bit of tension to the photograph. She's looking intently at something, and the fingertips by her lips injects emotion.
In fact, the man's pose and tilt of head are ambiguous, so far as the mood of the photograph is concerned -- it's only when you look at the girl that you feel a little tenseness creep in...
It makes you wonder what it is they're looking at.

That's how it comes across to me.

Good one, Boris!

keith whaley

Bruce Dayton wrote:
The lighting is good - it presents a general contemplative mood.  The
weakest part of the photo for me is the girl's hand obscuring her
face.  It would be good to wait and watch for some change there.
Also, but of lesser importance is the guy's right hand.  It is in an
odd position, but less bothersome than the girl's hand.

I like the direction you were going with this shot.

Bruce