In a message dated 4/12/2004 1:31:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>You might limit it so no one can post process,

How? Accept only RAW files? That would eliminate file size equality.
Many cameras won't output RAW files at all. We'd need RAW conversion
software for different camera types.

Honor system. I mean will people really cheat to win a contest?

Not many would, I think. Rules say no post processing, it means don't do it.

Marnie aka Doe :-)  Well, you have obviously given it a lot more thought than
I, but I think most would honor an honor system.