On 8 Apr 2001, at 22:21, William Robb wrote:

> Well, I had a look through some old stuff in the bottom of my
> filing cabinet. I have an old Petersons book that deals with
> medium format cameras in general, and has a fairly extensive
> overview of the Pentax 6x7. Also a Pentax publication called
> "The Eyes" which is an M series era book with tons of info about
> K and M lenses, another book that deals with the K, M and LX
> series of cameras, and a whole bunch of magazines, maybe 3 or 4
> dozen, called "Pentax Family" The top one on the pile was #45.

There is an "H.P. Books" publication from 1981 titled How to select & use
Medium-Format Cameras" by Theodore DiSante (ISBN: 0-89586-046-6), it
was edited by Carl Shipman. In chapter 8 "Pentax 6x7" there is a heap of
great information including "Min mag of extension tubes and 6x7 lens
combinations", "Mag ranges with the helicoid extension tube and the 6x7
lenses mounted normally", "Mag ranges with the helicoid extension tube and
the 6x7 lenses reverse mounted", "extension tubes and 6x7 SMC lens
combinations".

And no I don't have access to a flat bed scanner at the moment :-)

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110