On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Jim Apilado wrote:

> Is this Vancouver, BC?  I thought the zoo was gone.
>
> Jim A.
>

> > Had a few hours walk this Saturaday and took some pictures. To my surprise,
> > I was able to take sharp pictures by handholding my 200mm & 300mm. Camera
> > shake used to be a problem with me so I usually had the tripod with me, but
> > not this time (left in the car because of the weight). Any comments welcome.
> > :-)
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/wlachan/vancouver_zoo
> >
> > Regards,
> > Alan Chan
> > http://www.pbase.com/wlachan

You're probably thinking of the small zoo at Stanley Park in downtown
Vancouver. The Zoo that Alan's pictures are from is out in the suburbs of
Vancouver. It used to be known as the Vancouver Game Farm, but now its
called the "Greater Vancouver Zoo".

- Chris

--
Chris Murray                   /"\
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN