Hi all, well, I have had an incredibly busy past couple of days, I have been
shooting my butt off (no crass remarks, thanks! ;-) )

So I wanted to show you all what I have been up to.  The following link will
take you to my "newest stuff" folder on Photo.net.  The stuff shot this past
weekend begins with and includes the landscape shots.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=108928

So, these are my first instalment in the "Fairygirl's Fairy Pics"
archive....  Anybody else got some fairy pics?

One more thing, a while back, somebody was asking about various softener
type filters and I suggested the use of pantihose over the lens.  Well, to
show the effect, here are two examples.  The first is with the stocking (I
used white and just tied it straight over my lens), the second is without.
Basically, it just reduces the contrast, and almost "dulls" the shot to an
extent, but I like the effect, particularly when used in a context such as
"fairy" type pics.  Oh yeah, here are the links:

With stocking -

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=199151&size=lg

Without -

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=199152&size=lg

Both shots taken same camera (PZ-20), same lens (SMC -FA 35-80mm zoom that
came with my PZ-20), same film (TCN 400) same exposure (f4, 1/90 sec),
within about 30 seconds of each other.

BTW, I made the costume (wings, headpiece, tutu, wand) earlier on that
morning....aren't I clever! hehe.  Gonna make some adult wings tonight, I'll
post the results...

Anyways, lemme know what you all think...

Oh, yeah, what do you all think of the sunset/landscape shots? They were my
first ever attempt at landscapes, I asked the lab to do as little colour
adjustment as possible and this was the result.  I love the colours
(composition leaves a lot to be desired, I know...), but I think they are ok
for a first attempt....  Shot with Reala 100 by the way.

Thanks in advance, and please enjoy...

fairy.