Well, this idiot seems to acuse Pentax users for getting pissed off wherever CDI
publish a test that don't give pentax rave rewiev. Nothing could be further from the
truth. We get pissed off when lens test don't asess lens quality, good or bad. This
CDI thing started when some of us criticised CDI for giving too good review for some
Pentax lenses. Pentax users want real answers that reflect the lens quality whether
good or bad.

I find this also telling that some who own the stellar CDI lens in question and swear
by it get dissapointed when comparing it to competitors lenses one of them costing
half the price. Now who do you believe in? Your own eyes or a magazine test? Now would
you go to a resturant repeatedly that serves terrible food just beacuse a magazine
gave it glowing review?
I have very much against lens tests as published in most magazines. Often they have
very little bearing on realities. Some of them do seem to assess the true quality of
the lens but I've never seen a pattern here. Hence, I don't believe in them.  Eg. the
CDI tests of the FA* 85/1.4 is far off the mark. So is the CDI test of the Pentax A*
lenses something that consistent with the opinion of most people who have used them.
The Swedish (test performed by Hasselblad) of the A* 85/1.4, A* 135/1.8 and A* 300/2.8
put them among the best lenses on the planet. By CDI they are run of the mill. The
Photodo tests of the FA* 80-200 show it to be a rotten lens. Although I haven't used
it, has anyone heard anything but gloving reports from people with personal
experiences with this lens?

I have some really VERY large on potato of knowing that people that I connaîs not in a
corner that I am unaware of speaks about me by blaming my honesty whereas I have tjs
defended the interest of Pentax nozzle and nails, when the mark was justifiable (and
obviously criticized what was criticizable, it is my job!). Then, if the fact of
belonging at a minority community returns all to you intolerant so much so that it
would be to us interdict to have a negative opinion when it is based and argued on
your mark cherished; if the fact of daring a criticism by justifying it by rational
and verifiable arguments makes us pass for traitors to the cause, I say it to you any
Net, I prefer that you read other ducks where, at least, you will be peinards.
everyone it is beautiful and nice since it passes from the advertizing! Ci is not the
bulletin of connection of the sect of the admirer of Pentax nor a political party
blind man and deaf person dedicated to defense corporatist of the interests of a
minority, that it is said! I authorize to you to echo my remarks, because I will make
exactly the same remarks as a public! But I do not authorize anybody to disguise my
thought by deforming it.