When Popular Photography's Herb Keppler was a young man starting out in
photography, he was apprenticing for a well-known German photographer--the
name escapes me--who had moved to America. Keppler had just read about a
new lens, that used a new design, and went on to describe its optical
advantages to his mentor, who was in his fifties or sixties.

After a minute or so, the mentor interrupted him and said, "I see; what
you're telling me is that the lens is sharper. But does it reveal more
truth?"

Paul Franklin Stregevsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
W: (703) 834-4648