On 20 Apr 2004 at 8:58, Markus Maurer wrote:

> Does anybody care about the size and weight of the lenses they use daily?

I used to use my A24/2.8 regularly but a couple of years back I sold it and
bought the FA24/2. Since then I hardly shoot 24mm, it is just too big to be
practical day to day, I wish I hadn't sold my old A lens.

> Do the light "M"-Series lenses still exist and is anybody favoring them
> instead of the faster heavier lenses?
> I'm I wrong, that with faster film maximum aperture is not that important?

It depends upon the prevailing light of course, sometimes the extra speed makes
the difference between getting a usable shot and not.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998