I did some test shots with my 150 and 135 f 3.5last year, with slide film and am very
happy with slide
and B&W results.
Either the mini lab i deal with or the film choices i use are not good,but my proofs
are
not that great with
any of my M lenses.To soft. The B&W and slides are very sharp.

I do like the size and feel of both of them.

Now that they will work on an *istD Hummm.................  :-)

Dave