Both Keith.

I did a similar test with the 28-105 i bought from Joe W. in February.
The colour slides and the B&W were just great.Tack sharp. I shot some colour neg film
for
horse
passports and again they did not lookt quite right.

Therefore: i'm assuming its in the film or proccessing.I did find out last night he
will
be going out of
business in June.Cannot compete in the digital world,so maybe he's not paying
attention to
detail as he
once did..

I once though that my M lenses were at fault,but if slide and B&W are giving me great
returns,i'd say its
not the case.

Dave

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I did some test shots with my 150 and 135 f 3.5last year, with slide film and am
> > very
> > happy with slide
> > and B&W results.
> > Either the mini lab i deal with or the film choices i use are not good,but my
> > proofs
are