In a message dated 4/22/2004 4:22:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have one, and though i've never actually needed to use it for pictures, i
have tested it. The only issue i had was that i wont copy over the RAW
images, only jpeg's. The reason i wanted one was so that i could shoot RAW
and offload the images to it. oh well. I get over 250 pictures on a 512
card, so i've never had a reason to use it so far.

arnie
Hmmm, based on what Robert said, the Flashtrax is the only one that handles
RAW well (or at all). And I am thinking I want the option to shoot just RAW.
Anyway, I've settled on it, because it seems the best choice (though a bit more
pricey than some). Eventually, when I save up some funds, that is, I am pretty
sure that is the one I'll get.

Good to know, thanks. It says in the description it will copy JPEGS and DATA,
and it wasn't clear what that data was.

Marnie aka Doe  This discussion refers to the Archos Gmini.