Fra: Leon Altoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 23. april 2004 09:44
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: OT: 4MP Point and shoots

Hi all,

I am starting to get tired of being asked what camera people should
buy, so I'm asking those who might happen to own some what they like
and dislike about their 4MP point and shoot digital cameras.

Feel free to say that the Pentax is the best, this is the place to say
it after all.

Comments about the ability to add attachments, or the lack of it,
picture quality etc will be appreciated.

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon