On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:19:26 -0400, Mark Roberts wrote:

>OK, here's a new question:
>
>What camera or lens have you bought that you regretted purchasing?

I regret buying a P30 to use as backup for my Super A.  It lasted about
6 months before I went out and bought another SuperA.  I ended up
swapping it for a macro focussing rail.

I'm more than happy with the swap as I still use the focusing rail, but
have now ended up with a P30t (as part of a group purchase on eBay - I
wanted the 28mm shift lens) which I never wanted and have to get rid
of.

Anyone willing to pay US$60 including shipping worldwide for a P30t?

 Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au
http://www.bluering.org.au/leon