From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Concert Photos
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:26:38 -0700

Screw that dot photo ...the link you posted brings up a screen asking for
membership info. Gotta join before I can see your pics.  Not gonna happen.

Shel Belinkoff

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines