Fra: graywolf [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 12. maj 2004 07:47
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Pentax * ist D doing badly in Fotomagazin test

Some of us would say that is lack of skill, not knowing which way to turn
the
focus ring. But why learn to use your camera when for a few hundred bucks
you
can get one that will do it for you? A weekend of practice is so just too
much
work. Welcome to the 21st century where you can always blame your tools for
being too dumb.

Yes, Shawn, I know you were not complaining, but your post made a great lead
in
for my tirade (grin).

--

--