On 12 May 2004 at 8:37, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Don't you use your film cameras any more?  Can't recall when I've last seen a
> film foto from you.

Not so much now, I've pretty much phased out my use of film in 35mm SLRs. The
LXs are laying idle and the MZ-S will soon be heading for a new home. Likely
the only 35mm gear that will see film from now on are my Leicas. I'm still
shooting plenty of film with my Mamiya 7 but not rapid fire stuff. I've nearly
got my computer system under control and will start scanning some 67 images
soon :-)
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998