Unfortunatley, I think most of Pentax's customers are the "Give me what
I can have for under $2000." vairety.  I would be very surprised to see
Pentax release a $5000 DSLR, unless it were somehow aimed at their MF
market.

OTOH, 10 MP might be no big deal in a short time, although the FF
sensor might be.  I have a feeling that the APS sensor might be here for
 along time.  I think  more folks want teles not WA's so the FF sensor
is not a big point for them.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/11/04 09:41PM >>>
i want 10 megapixels, USB 2.0 or Firewire, better sealing, faster AF,
and
better low light AF. i would settle for an 3x6MP Foveon. that is all
that is
necessary for me to spend $5-6K on the camera.

Herb....