Markus requested answers to the following questions:

"1      Would you like to see the collected results after an opinion poll or is
it
good enough for you to read the answering emails?"

I have never really thought about it, but rather enjoyed your little
"roundup" of the results of your self portrait survey, so I guess the result
thing was interesting...

"2      Do you find it impolite if I do not answer personally and directly to
every mail I get?"

No way - there is simply not enough hours in the day!  This list generates
so much traffic both on and off list, and I do hope that nobody has ever
thought me to be "impolite" as I simply do not have the time to answer
EVERYTHING that is sent to me.  Personally, I would never think it rude,
unless there was something specific that I had emailed you about and
requested an answer to eg "Hi Markus! Would you mind telling me just who the
little lier was that wreaked havoc on your survey the other day?!?"

"Or is it okay to keep traffic and bandwidth low and be "a little" lazy, I
rarely can keep up with the sheer mass
        of emails here...."

That's not "being a little lazy" Markus, I'd prefer to think of it as
"having a life"! ;-)

"3      Feel free to tell me how you would like surveys to be handled in the
future."

Hmmm, me thinks you "handled" this one pretty well...

"About the self photography survey:

9       8 men and 1 women took part
5       made self portraits (said yes)
2       did not make any self-portraits (said no)
1       let the others do the job at parties (said maybe)
1       person was incredible lying"

nooooooo!  why would anyone lie about such a thing?!?

"The most interesting fact in this opinion poll was, that one person - who
wants to stay anonymously for good reason - lied insolent. I think this
person makes money taking pictures of people
wearing uncommon clothes, so pay attention!"

Ok, I am most interested for you to elaborate on this one - just what
"uncommon" clothes might you be referring to?!?

"Made a self-portrait today with 2MB digicam El200 from HP with Pentax zoom
lens in macro setting as an experiment."

hmmmmm, I always was a sucker for big blue eyes, maybe not THAT big, but
still...

<snip>"It's far from perfect, but as you maybe have noticed, the email
exchange with Rob Studdert..."</snip>

God, man, why would you hang around with the likes of THAT type of
character.  Beware of anyone with the word "Stud" in their name...!

<vbg>  (I'm so glad now that I decided to fly out of Brisbane to LA, rather
than Sydney - I may have earned myself a rather interesting "welcoming
committee" with that last comment! heehee)

"That is one of the reasons I joined this forum, inspiration from others :-)
I hope you enjoy it, it is made with a Pentax lens at least "

Yep, and it's fun too!

tan.