Bad luck, Gianco.

Nice picture of Spolento, though. I love three-dimensional towns, and you've captured the sense of that very well.

John

On Sun, 9 May 2004 13:03:43 -0700 (PDT), Gianfranco Irlanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately, due to an electrical problem occurred to my car
yesterday, I missed the 9th Pentax Day in Spoleto... :-(
I didn't feel comfortable to drive that far with the other car
(a Punto, not exactly a new one) so I decided to quit *also*
this time (third? PD in a row... sigh).
I had been there recently, though, so I decided to share at
least a pic from that trip:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2349264&size=lg

I chose this shot because it shows quite well the various levels
of the town. The castle in the background is called Rocca
Albornoziana and has been a prison until 1982.
Comments are welcome as always.

Ciao,

Gianfranco

=====
âTo read is to travel without all the hassles of luggage.â

---Emilio Salgari (1863-1911)