Hiya,

I have not used the monopods you have listed, but I do have the Manfrotto
682B, and I like it.  The only problem is that the tripod legs clank inside
the body when I use it as a walking stick (and who doesn't?).  It gets
annoying and attracts too much attention.  I bought the rubber spike and
carry the tripod legs in my cam. bag.  I use the 484RC2 ball head with great
success.  It's strong enough to hold up my Sigma 135-400mm (with the tripod
legs attached).  Hope this helps in some way.

Hasta la Vista,
Alejandro