Thanks for the feedback Frank.

When i was reviewing the shots,as soon as i came to this one,i knew it was a keeper,in
my
mind
anyway.<g>and felt like sharing.

Believe it or not she was almost in panic mode,but she hides it well.
The horse was a complete arse in warm up and she was just hoping it would just get in
the
ring..lol

As for the shack,i quess i was looking at the tree more,and did not notice it.Good
thing
you did.Again
back ground is an issue at these things,but this is more of a park,so i do get some
nice
ones now and
then.

I;ll pass the looks comment n.:-)

BTW she placed in all 4 classes,so she was very happy.

Dave

ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines