> Hi!
>
> >> I title this "Concentration".She is about to go in for the first round.
> >>
> >> http://www.caughtinmotion.com/paw/erin_calyn.jpg
> >>

> Dave, this is very fine memory shot. I'd suggest you show it to your
> daughter say in 10 years <g>...

Thanks Boris.Don't worry i will<g>Its funny.I have very few pictures of her growing
up,being on the
road 9-11 months a year for her first 16 years,but i seem to be making up for that
lately.

> I wonder what is it this thing on the left from horse ears?

It is part of a horse trailer. It is very difficult to get clean backgrounds at a lot
of
these places.
Trailers,vendors,stalls etc are strewn about. I have some leeway for my jumps but the
candids are
pretty much hope for the best.
Its funny,all the girls want me to take jump pictures,but throw a lens at them for a
portrait and they run
a way screaming<vbg>.I have to be quick for these.

> OTOH, my wife also likes this shot!

I thank her.:-)

Dave