How can any open source operating system be hack proof, except in the sense that you do not need to hack it as you can just read the source? Luckily the so called hackers (being of the old school I do hate this misuse of that term as used by the media, but I guess there is nothing I can do about it) usually don't have a hatred of open source companies like they do for mickey-shit.

--

Antonio Aparicio wrote:

Hi Peter, I dont want to get into a flame situation here, but I do not think that I have ever heard of OSX being either hacked nor a problem for developers. Can you support you statement with an example? Certainly I do not think any OS is totally imune from a determined hack, but all the information I have to date on the subject lead me to beleive that OSX is about as stable and hack proof as they come. Is there something I have been missing? Please say more.

Antonio

Antonio