Jostein,

I can asure you that I take regular keyboard breaks and thought breaks! Thanks for you advice.

Antonio

On 17 May 2004, at 23:26, Jostein wrote:

Antonio,
You're supposed to stop typing your keyboard, and pause for thought.

In fact, this is one of the least inflammable photo lists around today. We
would _very_ much appreciate your contribution to keep it that way. Of
course we all disagree with each other all the time. The clue is on another
level; the _ways_ you forfeit your points. Disagreement can be either
constructive or a way to make your discussion partners pissed off. It's all
in the language.

Choose words you would use among strangers you want to befriend.

Cheers,
Jostein

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antonio Aparicio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: Antonio please stop it now!

What is it I am supposed to stop Markus? I feel quite relaxed and I am
enjoying the discussion here. Is there somthing I am missing. I am
releatively new to the list, am I not supposed to disagree with people.
Or is there some unwritten rule about something I am not aware of.
Please enlighten me.

Antonio