Everybody, I feel this tread should never have been started. There is absolutely no reason for a thread picking on somebody. Such things should be via private e-mail. Anthony may have gotten a little excited but he did not actually insult anyone. He may have come closest with me, but I am not the one critizing him.

I think that many of us feel a need to reply to every post. Even when we know in the back of our mind that many of the replies may be from someone who is just entering the discussion, maybe days later. And, Yes before you comment, I suffer from this more than many of you do.

I would take it as a personal favor if anyone who reads this particular post would refrain from making further comments to this thread. Talk about anything you like, but let's refrain from picking on each other.

Please.

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html