From: Frantisek Vlcek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: PDML <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PAW - News by the wall
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 13:42:01 +0200

News by the wall,

http://fotof.wz.cz/paw

A grab shot on the street. Could have chosen a little better moment though. The
woman is reading a big newspaper.

Frantisek

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines