From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PAW:  Different Tastes
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 16:59:32 -0700

BINGO!  and it has that unmistakable feel that's so unique to you.  Good
catch.  I'd sure like to see a decent scan, though.

Shel Belinkoff

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines