Relax, Antonio, you have just run into the "CENSORS", "I am not interested in that, so you can not discuss it". They completely ignore the fact that if no one was interested the thread would die. I have been fighting them for years. To be honest, sometimes, I like trolls better. Mostly though, except for their extreme self-centeredness, they are ok people.

In this particular case however they have gone far beyond being jerks. They are the trolls here!

Tell you what, why don't you tell us something about what Pentax equipment you use and your photographic interests?

--

Antonio Aparicio wrote:

Anders, thanks for the definition of troll

"n. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly posts specious arguments, flames or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures they are named after, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the net, as in, “Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll"

Well certainly none of my posts were designed to illicit flames, nor did I post any specious arguments, make personal attacks nor intend to disrupt a discussion. If anything messages from Bob S and Co. would better fit that description. My opinions were clearly and perhaps strongly put, but that is how I feel about the matter. Windows OS, is in my very humble opinion a sub-standard OS.

All the best to you and everyone else on this lively list.
Antonio

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com/graywolf.html