From: "Bob Blakely" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Trolls
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:27:56 -0700

EVERY great innovator, in all fields of endeavor, held "a minority view" and
was "prepared to "argue it against more than one person and win the
argument." Galileo, Gandhi, Herbert Armstrong, Martin Luther king,
Copernicus. The converse, however, is not necessarily true.

Regards,
Bob...

From: "Antonio Aparicio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines