You know what?   I don't care.   I killfiled him some time ago, when
it became apparent that the signal-to-noise ratio of his contributions
was as close to zero as makes no difference.

Unfortunately I still get to see some of his self-indulgent posturing
because some people can't resist the temptation, and fall for the bait.
Please don't - paying attention to his little temper tantrums is just
what he wants.  Why let him set the rules by playing the game his way?

Don't reply to his postings.  Read them if you must, although I think
it's a waste of time.  But denying him the attention he craves will
upset him more than any possible reaction.