Actually, it's not eBay economics.  It's the bidders, and sellers(wherever
they are from) that cause all of the anomalies.  As eBay says, they are only
a venue.  Like a public highway, they aren't responsible for the actions and
decisions of the drivers of the vehicles that use it.

Trash or treasure is all in the opinion of the individual.  When you have
millions of individuals involved, there's no guarantee things will go the
way that you think they should.

Len
---